Monday 15 November 2010

Police Bonuses

I see some £2.2 million has been handed to Senior Police Officers in bonuses, though quite what for I suppose no-one could guess. Maybe it was for turning up. As if to highlight how ludicrous this 'system' is, the top recipient was the bumbling Acting Chief Constable Sim of Northumbria. Perhaps it was for appearing in the media and blogs most often. It certainly cannot be related to crime prevention, surely. I suspect she had the tidiest paperwork. I see the other notorious bumbler, Richard Brunstrom (I know what my job is, it's to tell you what to do) got a bonus that perhaps should be his salary. Maybe he will be able to put his cap on straight one day (or even realise it is important). Why do we have useless police? Because they are led by these self aggrandising, political puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment