Thursday 26 July 2012

Newspeak

I know that I am just a straightforward, liberal minded person so completely out of touch with modern authoritarianism, but I still am amazed at how out of touch I am. Take the Greek athlete's tweet that saw her sent home. It was a racist tweet apparently. Here it is, tell me in what way it is racist.

'With so many Africans in Greece, at least the West Nile mosquitoes will eat home made food'.

I'm guessing that a Greek national is not allowed to have an objection to foreigners coming to her country, illegally or otherwise. She may see how their arrival in large numbers affects the finances of an already challenged country, more people chasing fewer jobs, more social benefits to pay out. Naturally, real world concerns such as these are outlawed and with good reason, as er, to believe in these things would er, probably mean resolving problems.

That can't be right. And anyway, how can the EU delete Greece as a nation state if the Greeks are proud of their country and their nationality? They really must stop seeing it as their country. You wouldn't catch a senior politician in Britain standing up for their country.

Maybe I'm wrong though. Maybe the racism is in mentioning mosquitoes, or that mosquitoes feed on blood? I don't know, the whole construct of objection is beyond me.

Always bear in mind though, that racism mainly exists in the minds of the race industry. They work very hard to ensure that you believe racism is rampant. I saw a woman on the television who was black (the universal phrase for any non-white person whatever their actual colour), who described her hair as 'Afro-Caribbean'. Listening to her, I would guess she was British, but her hair apparently has roots.

Clearly, if the logic the race industry insists on is followed, she should just say African, the belief being that all 'black' people must have come originally from Africa. Putting aside the current anthropological belief that we all came out of Africa, which kinda stunts the race industry's racism, it is a reasonable supposition. But the Caribbean bit is added as that was their most recent, historical location (even if they have no connection to the region) and they were only there of course due to slavery. White slavery.

Well, white slavery that took them there and imprisoned their lives. Their own people often sold them into slavery, or other blacks, or Arabs. But none of that is relevant; it doesn't contain the word 'white'.

Me, I don't care for the colour of skin, I care about the person. I am proud to be British and know we have many fine traditions of which we can be justly proud and anyone else who is British and believes likewise is fine by me. What I dislike is the person who comes here and orders me to bend to their will.

The Left of course use the race industry to sow discord, to undermine Western civilisation, it is just one front in their many fronted attacks upon the people who tolerate them.

I haven't ever traced my roots back through time, but I might start calling myself Norwegian British, or maybe just my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment