Wednesday 28 April 2010

Wouldn't It Be Great

Wouldn't it be great if, elected with a majority, Cameron stepped up and said "I am the heir to Blair. I too have lied to achieve power and now I have it, I'm going to do just what I want to do, just like Blair. This time however, it will be for the good of the country. AGW is rubbish and wind turbines stop today. All green taxes will be abolished and we will look instead at promoting energy efficiency for it's own sake and cut emissions because they are noxious. The EU will be tested in a referendum, but I'm for saving money, sanity and Britain, so I'm for pulling out. All illegal immigrants will be deported immediately and British citizenship will be cherished and not handed out lightly. Welfare benefits will be for those who participate but are temporarily struggling. Decent people will be treated as decent people and criminals as criminals (a major policy difference between Conservatives and Labour). We will reduce the scale and scope of government which will be the driver behind reducing the deficit and by encouraging business, reduce the debt. Policing will be considered effective when it has reduced the occurrence of crime, rather than how often they are seen ostentatiously rushing to crime scenes. They will concentrate on crime, not fund raising for the Treasury. Lastly, those in authority who are incompetent, negligent or corrupt will henceforth be sacked, not excused. and that goes for the PM too".

I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment